At Southern Cross Cardiovascular Services, we believe everyone deserves the very best of health care without letting the monetary issues get in the way. Hence, we are here delivering the advanced medical facilities and care to the local community at the most convenient prices. So, if you are in search of a good cardiologist in Preston, then Southern Cross Cardiovascular Services is right there for you.
The Southern Cross Cardiovascular Services situated in Melbourne comprises of a group of professionals involved in Cardiovascular Medicine and Surgery to provide a service of excellence to the patients with cardiac and vascular disorders that require personalised attention in the shortest time possible with a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach. Using the latest and best technology and inteventional techniques, our experienced cardiologists in Preston, have served many and helped them to return back to good health.
Our team of esteemed doctors have treated over hundreds of patients suffering from cardiac issues over the past years of all nationalities and ethnicities. Our treating terms and policies involve efficient analysis to diagnose the precise reason behind the cardiac ailment, such that our cardiologists in Preston can deliver effective treatment within a short span of time.
At Southern Cross Cardiovascular Services, our depth and breadth of experience allow us to provide proficient aid and assistance during highly complex cardiac situations, with success rates above the national average. Our staff works with avant-garde interventional techniques, as well as state-of-the-art equipment and devices. We are one of the largest and the best-equipped cardiology service providers in Melbourne, due to the prestigious and dedicated professionals in the cardiovascular field, associated with us.
What are our values?
Our core values are the vocation of the patient service and respect for the people, and we trust in the intense teamwork and ambition for the excellence of our group. The department consists of a solid team of cardiologists in Preston from various cardiac sub-specialties and specialised support staff among others, who are exceptionally capable of treating all types of heart diseases and conditions.
Why Choose Us for Cardiology Treatments in Preston?
- Our prestigious and devoted professionals and cardiology experts in Preston have profound knowledge in the Cardiovascular field and all of its
- Our multidisciplinary team of cardiologists in Prestonhas extensive experience in the patient-centred care and is fully committed to the patient progress during treatment, but also to the postoperative care.
- We are known for providing professional, individualised and compassionate care to all the patients suffering from cardiology disorders in Prestonat an affordable price because we understand how precious every life is.
What Services Do We Provide?
- Cardiology Consultation– Skilled cardiologists with years of experience and expertise will be there to offer you proper guidance and suggestions on the basis of thorough health investigation.
- Echocardiography– With our advanced technology in medical field, we detect the cardiac condition of our patients using echo signals.
- Stress Echocardiography– Using this modern mechanism, we find out if the heart and blood vessels are functioning well.
- Ambulatory/ 24 Hour Blood Pressure– We also deliver proper ambulatory care facilities to all our patients.
- ECG: ECG or electrocardiography at our place helps to record the electrical activity of the heart precisely.
- CT Coronary Angiogram: The advanced coronary angiogram checks the arteries to find if the blood is flowing properly to the heart, thus, detecting any possible blockages.
- 24 Hour Holter Monitor: This evolved mechanism helps in monitoring the condition of the heart for continuous 24 hours.
- Transoesophageal Echocardiogram: At Southern Cross Cardiovascular Services, we use transoesophageal echocardiogram to find the detailed images of the heart using high pitched sound waves.
- Coronary Angiography: At SCCVS, we use coronary angiography, we use a special type of dye and a series of x-rays to check the flow of blood through the arteries to the heart.
At Southern Cross Cardiovascular Services, we strive to offer utmost care and effective treatment to all our patients. Patients from all over Melbourne and its neighbouring suburbs South Morang, Greensborough, Preston, Eltham, Northside, Northwest and Epping as such are treated here with the best of modern equipment and facilities. For further queries or any other specific information on our facilities and services, get in touch with us at email@example.com.